We offer both small and large propane tanks for sale or rent.
We carry all the common sizes:
120 gallon propane tanks |250 gallon propane tanks | 325 gallon propane tanks| 500 gallon propane tanks | 1000 gallon propane tanks
We Provide Propane Tanks for Lease or Purchase
Available Tanks For Lease
(Above Ground Only)
Service & Installation
We will help you estimate your annual usage and determine the best size tank for your home or business. We handle all of the details to make the process easy for our customers. A new tank installation takes about two hours.
Our trained professionals are here to help you through the process of installing a propane tank at your home or business. We will:
- Perform a site survey at your location and help you choose the best location to place your tank
- Help you choose the best tank size
- Complete the tank installation (includes installing lines, regulators and shut-offs)
- Perform a propane safety check
- Walk you through safety procedures and how your system works
Tank Switch Out
If you have a competitor’s tank and would like to switch to Polar Gas, we are happy to help. We would set our tank in place of your current tank, hook everything back up and get your system running again. We would then perform a Propane Safety Check to make sure everything is safe and running as it should. This process typically takes less than two hours.